We offer a professional and personal approach to your care and treatment.
INDEPENDENT PHYSIOTHERAPISTS WHO CARE:
At Holme Valley Clinic we are committed to providing quality care for spinal conditions, neck & back pain, sports & soft tissue injuries & much more. Our lead Physiotherapist Chris Horner opened the clinic in 1991 & since then we have been providing a caring approach to pain & injury management for patients from all over the Holme Valley, Colne Valley & Huddersfield areas.
Specialist expertise, convenience and affordability:
We are specialists in the field of physiotherapy with many years of providing effective treatment & pain relief to patients with a wide variety of conditions. Our clinic hours offer convenience & flexibility, working around your schedule.
Individual attention, a personal treatment plan & ongoing advice can help you recover properly & quickly especially with early treatment.
Problems we cover:
- Spinal problems
- Neck & back pain
- Sports injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Golfers elbow
- Hip and groin pain
- RSI carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sprained ankle
- Lumbago / back ache
- And so much more..
Neck, Thoracic, Back and Sciatic Pains:
We offer a comprehensive range of treatments to help reduce your pain and return you to normal activity quickly.
Our treatment covers:
- Cervical pain: is usually irritation of the small joints in the neck.
- Thoracic pain: which involves spinal joint issues in the middle of the back, normally involving rib joints where they attach to the spine.
- Lumbar pain/Lumbago: which is the most common form of back ache caused by inflamed joints and muscle tightness including arthritic joints.
- Disc problems: which are caused by wear and tear or bulges in spinal discs.
- Sciatic pain: related to joint problems, slipped disc or trapped nerve tissue.
- How can i get viagra
- Get vardenafil online
- Ventolin evohaler for sale
Musculoskeletal problems relate to both your muscles, ligaments, joints and your bones. Our senior grade physiotherapists offer a wealth of experience, and liaise closely with GPs and consultants to offer the best overall care.
This can be achieved in many cases with a course of physiotherapy treatments and self-help programs.
Sports injuries are really soft tissue injuries that can occur in normal life at work or playing sport. Early advice & treatment can greatly speed up your recovery & safely get you back to your normal activities in the shortest possible time.
We can offer treatment for a huge variety of problems including:
Sprains, strains, ligament and muscle damage.
RSI carpal tunnel syndrome
Hip and groin pain
Neck back & thoracic pain
Sciatica & lumbago
Accident & industrial injuries
……….and much more
For more information please don’t hesitate to call.